Real Estate Financing (Murabaha) Financing
Murabaha structured product program offers you the opportunity to own a new property. The bank buys the property with a promise from the to buy it from the bank. Selling price will include known profit to be added to the original purchase amount.
Murabaha ﬁnance has the following features:
- Sharia compliant product.
- Up to JD 500,000 ﬁnancing land or house financing up to 250,000 for Apartments and lands 500,000 villas
- Finance tenor up to 10 years.
- 80% Financing percentage for Apartments, 60% Financing percentage for Lands
- Fixed Murabaha rate throughout the ﬁnancing period.
- Family joint income is considered.
- Property will be registered in the name of the customer with a 1st degree mortgage for the favor of the bank.
- Valid ID
- 6 months bank statement that shows your monthly income
- Salary Slip for the last month
- Property registration papers
- Regulatory site map
- Land Maps
- Get a quotation addressed to Al Rajhi Bank from the owner of the property
- Get an appraisal value of the property
* Bank’s Terms and Conditions will be applied